Home of the White Tiger, AVCI fosters a love of learning and preparedness for the demanding careers high school students are about to encounter. The white tiger is our mascot because, like our school, it is rare and unique. Yes, we are different, and there are not many schools like us. We prepare our students for future careers by seamlessly integrating academic studies required for occupational success into the Career Technical Classes (CTE) classes, and by reinforcing the CTE skills in the academic courses.
As a student at AVCI, you will begin to appreciate the value of learning because it is presented to you in a way that is relevant and interesting, and you'll develop the skills to start a career, skills that others won't have. In other words, you'll have a competitive advantage. At AVCI you'll get your high school diploma and so much more ...
- Cabrillo College credit for Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Work experience and contacts with employers in the Pajaro Valley
- Scholarships to our affiliate colleges
- A tight network of professional friends
- Quality references
- A physically and emotionally safe atmosphere
- Teachers with high and appropriate expectations
- A personalized career pathway portfolio
- An attendance policy in place and enforced
- A variety of assessments for student achievement
The list goes on and on ... sign up today and be a part of the action. Space is limited, but we are accepting new students!